Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Here we go

It is 11:11 on a Wednesday evening. I have been considering this move for a few days. I'm hesitant mainly because I think I won't follow through. But as I told a dear friend today, you just start and then take one step at a time.

You may or may not have heard of the idea of a Project365. The basic concept is to take a photo everyday for an entire year. I guess the most famous of these are where people took a picture of themselves and then put it into a video. However, there are a lot of theme ideas for a project such as this. This week, I was browsing the website of our local Christian station and found that one of the DJs on there had done a project like this. Two actually. After looking at her pictures, I was inspired.

I can't quite decide what theme I want to go with on this. As the description at the top of the blog suggests, I believe this to be a journey of self discovery. Does that mean I should take pictures of myself? Or should I just take pictures of objects or events in my day that mean something?

The other idea I had for this project was to take a picture of our balcony and the tree beyond everyday. I think it would be interesting and amazing to see the changes there.

I could do both, but am I setting myself up for failure??

Well, as no one knows I am starting this blog, I can't expect to get much response, so I guess I will just have to figure this one out on my own...

No matter what, including how long indecision plagues me, I WILL begin posting pictures tomorrow. Here goes nothing...

1 comment:

Nione said...

I sure hope you can make it through the year! I like the idea with the tree; I've been meaning to do that sometime, with one of our trees/landscapes. Have fun! :)

Deborah