Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fifteen Facts about Me

I don't even know where to begin! What in the world would anyone want to know about me???

1. I adore my husband! I think he is one of the best human beings on the planet.

2. I am OBSESSED with the Twilight series! I own all the books and movies and listen to the books repeatedly.

3. I LOVE the Harry Potter Series. We own all the books and movies and watch/listen to them over and over. I would love to go to the Harry Potter Theme Park.

4. My new passion is working out and eating right. Since the new year, I have worked out on a regular basis. The only days I tend to cheat are Fridays, but hey, everyone needs a day off now and then!

5. I have lost one pant size and am only 10 pounds from my goal weight. It is going to be a real struggle to make that final push, but I really hope to by summer.

6. We are really getting into organics and generally getting back to eating natural foods. We are far from perfect, but working on it.

7. I actually enjoy weeding. It gives me such a sense of accomplishment to conquer those feisty little things! Until I look up at the other 7/8s of the yard yet to be done... :D

8. I strongly dislike cooking. I like how happy it makes my husband when I do, but I really don't enjoy any part of it. Unless we are cooking together!

9. My new favorite food is Jeremy's pizza! He makes the dough himself and cooks it on his grill. It is the most delicious thing EVER!! If you haven't had some, you need to come visit. :)

10. I absolutely ADORE my nieces and nephews!!! If it were up to me, they would live next door so I could love on them whenever I wanted to!

11. I desperately miss my family in Italy. My heart aches to see them again, but every time things look promising for a trip, something goes wrong...

12. I really wish I could afford to have an interior designer come in and decorate my house. I am so not good at it and I want so bad to have a nicely decorated house. So tired of boring white!

(Wow, once I got started I was kind of on a roll...and now I'm stuck...)

13. I really like crime dramas like Without a Trace and Bones, though they often give me nightmares...

14. I have a bad habit of washing laundry and then not folding it, or folding it and leaving it on the couch :/

One more, oh what should it be???

15. I love my family. My mom is my best friend. I am my daddy's sweetheart. My brothers are two of the coolest, most wonderful people I know!

4 comments:

SuAnne said...

Enjoyed reading this! I knew most of it, but learned a few things. Love you!

Unknown said...

I would love to live next door too! But we are loud neighbors, HAHA!

You are doing amazing with your weight loss/getting in shape. It is really inspiring to me because my big round fatness is my eternal shame and it follows me around everywhere I go.

I am glad you are doing this project! :D

Unknown said...

OH Manda, now b-yron is hooked on the harry potter books. but I told him not to worry if someone gives him grief about it. I read them suckers in iraq in the middle of a warzone...so if anyone questions his man-nis, come see me!

keep up the post friend, I'm enjoying the reads and your willingness for transparcy!

Kelsey said...

I think it's funny that more than half of these, I could definitely say the same for me, especially #8 and #14. Loved the post. I'll have to think of a few for me. :)