Saturday, August 18, 2012

77 Days of Summer: Day 77

So, we have arrived. The last day of summer. As usual I have many mixed feelings about it. On Monday at 8am I will officially return to work. Again, I have mixed feelings about it. I think perhaps that is for another blog post.

Since Jeremy has been busy this week working, we waited until today, Saturday, to celebrate my birthday. I wanted to do two things, eat ice cream and watch The Hunger Games. I was so excited that it was finally at the dollar theater! So, even though the dvd will be arriving in our mailbox any day now, I convinced Jeremy to take me to the theater to see it...for the third time. :-D I was pleasantly surprised to rediscover that there is a Marble Slab in the parking lot of the theater and so both requests were fulfilled in one stop. The only downside was that I forgot the Marble Slab coupon I had printed out for just this occasion. :-/ Oh well, we had a great and yummy time.


August 18

No comments: