Wednesday, August 5, 2009

On FM 1462

Wednesday August 5th

Today we went to Needville, Tx for a marriage enrichment training.
On the way there we got to see parts of the countryside we had never seen.
Here are a few pictures, because I couldn't pick just one!

I thought the power poles on the right looked like men in a conga line! :)

The clouds were awesome today!
I love the color contrasts in this one.


We kept seeing these cool birds grazing in the fields.
I was hoping to take a good enough picture to identify them in the bird book.
Alas, this was the best I got.

More pretty clouds.
It was a gorgeous day.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I used to think those power poles looked like monsters.

I agree that the color contrast on the second picture is great. That picture would make a lovely wallpaper for the desktop. :)

Katie said...

I really loved the first one... Something about the powerlines and the clouds!