Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 10

The description of today was obviously written by a teenager.
Or someone with a much more interesting life than mine...
So I'm modifying a little bit.
Today is a tribute to the person with whom
I have done the craziest things, for me.
Because I am not really a crazy kind of girl.
I am a stick to what I know, routine, stay in my comfort zone kind of girl.
The person who has pushed me
out of that comfort zone the most is Jeremy.
And not because he is a crazy kid,
but because together, we are much more brave!
This picture was the last one taken of us before we boarded a plane to Italy...

Posted by Picasa

And yes, that does go down in my book as the
"craziest" thing I ever did.
I left behind ever conceivable comfort zone
to live two years in a foreign country.
I would NEVER have done that without Jeremy.

Thank you honey.
You are the love of my life,
the breath to my soul,
my inspiration and my strength.

No comments: