Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 12: Me a Year Ago

Taken February 2010
Posted by Picasa

Hmmm....
How have I changed?
Well, I hope I'm a few pounds lighter! :)
I hope my face doesn't look so chubby in pictures any more.

Ummm...
I am a homeowner now.
That's something big.

In some ways, I'm a much more in control of myself.
I am proud of how much weight I have been able to lose.
I am proud of being able to count calories and make sacrifices.
I am proud of how many of those changes have become permanent for me now.
I am also proud of how long I have kept up my disciplined nightly schedule,
(though I am way off tonight...)
I have felt for a long time that I should be more in control of my time,
that I should have time to do the things I wanted to,
I just had to be a little more disciplined.
I have finally done that.

Other than that, I don't really think I have changed that much,
but it's hard to tell. :D

No comments: