Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My favorite band

I am not a huge music person. I don't have it on constantly, nor do I have a ridiculously long iPod play list (though that will be a future post). However, there are couple of people who could listen to any time, any where. Since it said "band" and mine are both individual singers, I figure I could have two. :)

First is Laura Pausini. One of the very first Italian CDs we bought was her album "Tra Te e Il Mare" (between you and the sea). I was in love. She is amazing!


She even won a grammy!


But, since nobody has any idea who she is, here is number two:


I ADORE Taylor Swift!
She is sweet, beautiful and good to her fans.
And I could listen to her albums all day long and not get tired of them!
Though some people don't think she can sing, I strongly disagree! So there :P

No comments: