Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Someone I want to trade places with

Posted by Picasa

I started to post a picture of her as Hermoine,
because that's who I really want to change places with!
I mean who doesn't want to be an
incredibly smart girl with a magic wand?!
Back in reality,
I am also impressed with her real world persona
Emma Watson.
She has handled her fame well
and is using her name and money to support
Fair Trade clothing and other charity work.

I just hope she doesn't turn out to be yet another celebrity
that let's me down...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Manda, your inner nerd is showing there buddy! But i'd have to agree with your "real world" estamation of Emma Watson. As far as i've seen, she had indeed handled, thus far, her fame with grace.

Unknown said...

Nice choice. :) It is always inspiring to see young celebrities going out of their way to help others rather than indulging themselves.

I remember reading a while back about Hayden Pantierre (sp) getting in trouble for a protest involving dolphins. It seemed silly to me until I learned more about it.

She has certainly earned my respect for her activism.